Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good Morning, Jet Lag

I woke up about 15 minutes ago from a terrible and odd dream (It was gross, I won't go into detail). And, I'm wide awake.

I fell asleep about 8:30 last night on Jason's couch, and when he woke me up around 10 and told me what time it was, I said groggily, "In what time zone." He looked at me like I'd lost my mind. Maybe I had.

Also, perfectly cooked steak, delicious baked portobello mushrooms with mild tomatoes, parmesan cheese and fresh(ish) basil, sautéed squash and zucchini, and whole clove garlic bread is a wonderful greeting home (and about 4x more than I can eat.)

My bags are off somewhere partying. Delta's website gives me this very helpful piece of information, "We're sorry. We have no updates on this bag and are still trying to locate it. Please check back again." My friend whose parents' bags are still in the states despite the parents' presence in France for about a week now said that the 1-800 number is taking 1-1.5 hours on hold before actually getting to a customer service representative. I might try that number later.


Of course, whether or not I call someone, the bags will arrive when they arrive. Keep hoping it's before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment