You know what they say about good intentions, right?
Well, what seems to be true is that whenever I feel like I need something to do, I should arbitrarily assign myself a project, which will cause an army of things to leap onto my to-do list. So, after the first day of taking pictures in cool places with cool things, there have been other things going on and I've been a ridiculous procrastinator.
So, my flight home leaves tomorrow morning at 6:40 a.m. I'll take the 4:40 bus to the Marseille airport, fly from Marseille to Amsterdam, layover in Amsterdam for 5 hours, fly to Memphis, layover in Memphis for longer than it would take me to drive home, and fly to Jackson.
I'll be home around 9:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (the RIGHT time zone) Saturday night.
My suitcase is full of gifts and souvenirs. I can't wait to see everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment