Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's quite dreary here today, actually. This weekend was beautiful, though.

Friday night we went to the WoHoo and sang karaoke as long as they would let us. It was a lot of fun; Liz and I actually got free drinks (a pint of beer for her and a glass of red wine for me) for being the ones who were singing. We didn't intend to monopolize the microphone, but there weren't many people there, so we ended up singing a lot. I think Meggie took a handful of pictures, so if/when she posts them on facebook, I'll edit this and put one or two here. It was a lot of fun. Singing karaoke makes you realize that you don't actually know the verses to songs that you thought you knew pretty well.

We had a Valentine's party on Saturday night that was a lot of fun. It was at Florence's place, which is about 20 square meters or so. There were about 20 of us there, which is about a person per meter. It was a fancy-dress party and we spent a lot of time taking pictures that looked like we were going to prom.






We went dancing afterwards, but it was late and I was tired, so I went home pretty early.

Sunday, Kevin invited us out to his house in Célony for brunch, and we stayed there until about 6:30 when we caught the bus back home. We went from there to Bessie and Anna's house and watched Easy A. Despite being a high school drama, it was very witty and really cute. I recommend it.

Here are some photos from our day in the country.


Kevin, our incredible chef


Lila is Meggie's puppy. She's the cutest French puppy I know.





What a fun day!

It just started pouring, so I doubt I'll be going out tonight. We have plans to go eat out as a group for Valentine's day tomorrow, which will be a lot of fun. I think we're dressing up again! Anyway, have a happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics! We had such a good photographic weekend... it makes up for the drizzle tonight :)

    ReplyDelete