Tuesday, February 08, 2011

It's Tuesday Night!

I did Bikram yoga again. My all-you-can-take-for-a-week beginner's pass expired after tonight, but that's okay. Going to yoga 4+ times a week is certainly energizing, but it is rather exhausting at the same time.

We've got a group together to go play ultimate frisbee at La Torse (the park, not the river) tomorrow morning, so that will be fun and active. If you can't tell, the weather here has begun to be fantastic. It's been making it up into the 60s during the day and not falling much below freezing at night.

We're also going to see Black Swan tomorrow. I've heard a lot of great reviews, and I'm pretty excited to see it.

I took some photos of myself today. I wanted to try out the new remote that I got for Christmas. I'm really pleased with several of them, so I thought I'd share.












Mom - if you want full-sized images of these to print, I'll send them to you, just let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I love the middle one.

    And I love that you posted just to post these pics.

    Win.

    ReplyDelete