I have been saying since last Tuesday that I need to update this thing. Every day last week was blogworthy, but did I get around to it? Clearly not. So: Last week in bulleted retrospect:
• Tuesday night we went to "La Cave," an international dinner that happens every Tuesday night at the Cathedral. There were people from all over, Chris and Maddy got the unlucky card and had to do dishes and I watched a guy juggle while we waited for them to be finished. This guy juggles better than Michael.
• Wednesday afternoon we went and threw the frisbee in the park. I climbed a tree.
• Wednesday evening I attached myself to some of my friends' plans to go to Bikram (or HOT) yoga. I did, it was fun.
• Thursday evening we went back to yoga. It was fun again. I was sore Friday.
• Friday night we went to Meggie's house and watched Superbad.
• Saturday we shopped at the market in the morning, we played frisbee in the park in the afternoon, and we went to Marseille in the evening. Michelle and I went ice skating, the rest of our friends went to see a "football" (er... soccer) game. Michelle and I made tacos at Cezanne for dinner and watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
• Sunday I sat around and beat the video game I was in the middle of, went to Cezanne to cook mashed potatoes from powder, sausages, and green beans, and went to The Bulldogge to watch the Englishmen who come there to play music play music.
I don't have class today because my teacher and her students are in Oxford, England. I slept in. I'm coming to realize that I may look back on this year as the most rested I've ever been in my life. In a bit, I think we'll wander down into town and sit at a café and watch people and drink hot chocolate and coffee and such.
I'll try to procrastinate less, but I don't make any guarantees.
Lauren,
ReplyDeleteWell, it's certainly a different routine than last year! Keep up the good posts; I always like to hear what you're up to.
Dad